Inform, Educate, and Entertain with Your Content
My goal in every blog post is to inform, educate, and entertain you. I want to bring you value and help you grow your business. I want you to take action on my suggestions. I take my experience and put them into words. I write the way I speak. You will see some humor and sayings that make you laugh. Keeping you engaged is my top priority.
Now obviously I want you to buy. I want you to join my lists, share my blogs, and videos. I believe my blogs are valued driven and that’s why they always have a call to action. Either to buy, act, or share. I want you to take immediate action on my tips, advice, and techniques because I use them. When I write about a viral blogging system, I am actually using it. When I write about using video on every post, you see the video.
On the weekends you will find that I write about sports, entertainment, and trending topics. I usually keep my real estate and business blogs to Monday through Friday. On holidays I make a blog post with funny holiday themes. My intent…to inform, educate, and entertain.
4.5 Ways to Inform, Educate, and Entertain
It seems that everyone these days is worried about creating content for a specific purpose. Many commonly cited reasons for content creation include gaining additional exposure for a website or blog, increasing product sales or drumming up support for a cause, but they all revolve around a common (and somewhat selfish) concept.
Obviously, webmasters, bloggers and writers exist to drive attention to their products and content, but some of the best and most successful content ever originated from a selfless purpose. If you are wishing to increase traffic, exposure and achieve viral effects, then continue reading to find out why creating informative, entertaining content should be your top priority.
1. A Better Chance to Go Viral - People have a tendency to share content that is both intriguing and creative. Sites such as BuzzFeed thrive off of this viral concept: create valuable content with no strings attached and let the World Wide Web take care of the rest. There was a time in which BuzzFeed did not have such an established flow of traffic, but their mission has been the same from day one: create content that entertains and informs.
Rather than plugging your product or website in every piece of content you distribute, try pinging search engines with content that is wholly devoted to serving the interests and emotions of potential readers.
2. Demonstrate Value to Your Readers – Even if your website or blog is built around the premise or marketing a product or service, readers usually expect something of value to be given prior to engaging any further with your brand. In this case, creating informative and entertaining content can be a stepping stone to generating more leads, conversions and referrals.
There is also something to be said about sites that demonstrate this quality: users tend to find them more relatable and human. By building a more intimate connection with followers of your brand, you will increase the likelihood that select content is shared and therefore has a chance of going viral.
3. Increase Browsing Times - When an informative and entertaining piece of content is present on your site, it tends to lead to the average reader spending more time on your site. Most webmasters understand the inherent benefit of this: for every second that a user spends reading an article, another second passes in which said user may find another piece of content, page or advertisement interesting to them.
The longer you can retain the interest of any particular reader, the more of a chance you have at convincing him or her to subscribe to your mailing list, purchase an e-book or otherwise engage further with your brand.
4. Break the Monotony - Face it the act of constantly pinging search engines for measured value can be exhausting. Trying to incorporate a plug here and a call to action there can be stressful for anyone in the business of content creation and marketing. When you create content that is both informative and interesting, however, you will then have the chance to re-energize your creative juices and engage in content creation that you find enjoyable.
If said piece of content does not go viral or make a huge impression, then so be it: at least you had the chance to take a break from the monotony of writing similar pieces of content designed to sell and convert, rather than inform and entertain.
4.5 Build Your List - Work on building your list and social networks. The people who know you want you to inform, educate, and entertain them. My sports post about my San Francisco 49ers get the most likes, shares, and comments. You need a viral blogging system and you can get it right here for $25.
Use our viral blogging system to grow your primary business by posting content on your products and services. Inform, educate, and entertain by adding videos, doing presentation, and giving outstanding advice. Plus with our viral blogging system you will learn new marketing skills, develop your speaking skills, and learn how to sell more. Remember you need to inform, educate, and entertain with your content. Article Source: Pingler
Bonus – Discover the Walton Formula. A lesson from my mentor Paul Hutchings
Inform, Educate, and Entertain with the Prosperity Team
Join the “Prosperity Team”, we are here to help you succeed and plug you into a team of individuals all working to better your life in all areas of: Wealth, Health and Happiness! Lock arms with us below!
Stay up to date in “Real” Time with all the marketing strategies that actually work. It’s also smart to lock arms with the top team online today! The Prosperity Team!!! We show you the most up to date “Whats Working Now” strategies that will help you hit your goals…
Here Are Just A Few Of Our Prosperity Team Benefits that you can plug into:
- Live Prosperity Team Coaching Mastermind – Monday-Friday
- Live “Think & Grow Rich” Mindset Call – Monday-Friday
- 5k to 30k per month Daily Action Assignments
- Prosperity Team Training Site – Step By Step Tutorials
- Prosperity Team Facebook Mastermind
- Marketing Systems, emails & webpages that do all the selling for you
And Most Importantly A Partnership Top Internet Marketers, Offline Marketers, 6 & 7 Figure Income Earners!
All for less than it would cost for ordering pizza for the family 1 night! If enjoyed today’s post please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it!
Work With Me Personally– Earn $500-1200 Per Day The Easy Way Here!
If you enjoyed this post about Inform, Educate, and Entertain please retweet and comment…