90 Day Achievement Mastermind
Starting October 1st, 2014 we will start our 90 Day Goals Achievement Mastermind. Everyone needs to pick up the book Act Now, by Peter D. Winiarski. I want to help you achieve your goals. This is the perfect book to follow because it gives you the steps for achievement. It provides a daily log to help you move forward everyday. This is something most goal planning systems lack.
I picked up this book last month and I have read it 6 times. That’s how passionate I am about goal setting and achievement. I came up with the mastermind idea from the book. At my church we did what was called the Set for Life challenge. Basically the same thing in Act Now. We would get on a conference call once per week and check in with our accountability partners everyday. This is what we will do. Plus we will have weekly challenges.
Act Now and My Partnership.
How powerful is goal setting? Well I needed to raise $10k to participate in the Private Coaching program. I only had $1000 in my emergency fund. I had 30 days to come up with the money. I wrote down my intentions and made a plan. I had full faith that I would raise the money. I had plenty of setbacks along the way.
I couldn’t get a loan because I have terrible credit and I just became debt free. I didn’t want to go back into debt. I asked my friends and 1 person said no, another had an emergency, and everyone was broke. I may need to upgrade my friends.
I worked extra hours at the J.O.B. and started to make sales. That’s all I did was work and make sales. I asked for donations online and came up with some creative ideas. On September 5 i sent in the money for the partnership. The funny thing is I wrote down the 5 steps I needed to so for the partnership inside the Book Act Now. 5 days later all 5 steps were accomplished. I didn’t realize until last night when I read through the book again.
Purpose of 90 Day Achievement Mastermind
My purpose of this Mastermind is to help my team achieve their goals. Also I believe in having a cash flowing business, debt freedom, and building wealth through entrepreneurship and real estate. Act Now gives us the blueprint to do this. I have some personal interest because if I make you successful you will tell others. My team will grow. Also your business will grow. So it’s a win/win.
- I want you to be debt free.
- I want you to have a cash flowing business.
- I want to build wealth and teach your family to build wealth.
- Get you to the top 20% of income earners in the industry.
90 Day Achievement Mastermind Instructions
1. Pick up the book Act Now – Read it, mark it up, and read it again. Decipher this book because this is a game changer. It only works if you write your goals down and take action everyday. It’s not a magic button. You will have to WORK.
2. Pick up the book No Excuses, by Brian Tracy – This book is about self discipline and self master. There are 21 steps and it is interactive because you have assignments to complete. Another great book to get you to the next level.
3. Come up with your 12-16 month goals – I want to get aligned with the quarters of the year that is why we are starting October 1st. Come up with your income goals, health goals, business goals, relationship goals, and buying things goals and give it a deadline of December 31, 2015. We will go strong every quarter until the end of next year.
4. Accountability Partner – Find a partner in the group. You will check in on your accountability partner Monday-Friday at a set time. Only spend 10 minutes on the phone. Give updates on your progress and nothing else. Talk about the kids on the weekend.
5. Mastermind Call – Everyone will meet on a mastermind call once a week where I will do a little training and give the weekly challenges. This is where we report success stories, bring up some concerns, and interact.
No Puny Goals
I already laid out my vision for the team. You need to come up with goals that will stretch you. Yet it has to be achievable. Now when I say puny goals I mean puny income goals. If all you want to make is $100-$500 per month then go get a job. It’s easier and less frustrating.
The average home business owner makes $48,000 per year from their business. We are not going for average. So start with a goal of $5k per month. According to nerdwallet.com the average American Household has $15,480 in debt not including the mortgage. Again we are not going for average.
Your goals are your goals. Don’t be average. So make sure your reasons why you want to be an entrepreneur fits in with your income goals. Remember let’s enter the top 20% of income earners and successful home based businesses. Article Source: Ezine Articles
Here Are Just A Few Of Our Campus Benefits that you can plug into:
- Live Team Coaching Mastermind – Monday-Thursday
- Live “Think & Grow Rich” Mindset Call – Monday-Friday
- 5k to 30k per month Daily Action Assignments
- Campus Team Training Site – Step By Step Tutorials
- Campus Team Facebook Mastermind
- Marketing Systems, emails & webpages that do all the selling for you
And Most Importantly A Partnership Top Internet Marketers, Offline Marketers, 6 & 7 Figure Income Earners!
All for less than it would cost for ordering pizza for the family 1 night! If enjoyed today’s post please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it!
Charles Fitzgerald Butler
Work With Me Personally– Earn $500-1200 Per Day The Easy Way Here!
P.S. Free Facebook Training Right Here.
P.P.S. If you enjoyed this post tweet and comment…
Copyright 2014 Charles Fitzgerald Butler