Business Planning Session (BPS)
The purpose of this Business Planning Session (BPS) is to get you started on the right path. You are running a business. Which means you have to separate your personal finances, personal bills, and personal time. Your business is a new person and deserves the respect of a new person. This is not a magic pill. The process is simple not easy. You will have to put the time, money, and work. Commit to yourself, family, and our process to succeed. Here is the Success Formula:
IDEA + HARD WORK x TIME + DISCIPLINE = SUCCESS
Please Read These 6 Quick Articles Before Our Meeting:
1. The Business Plan http://myblog.cfbutler.net/business-plan/
2. Do You Have a Business http://myblog.cfbutler.net/big-question/
3. Common Mistakes http://myblog.cfbutler.net/small-business-mistakes/
4. How Soon Will I Make Money http://myblog.cfbutler.net/make-money/
5. Banking Perks http://myblog.cfbutler.net/banking-perks/
6. Cashflow Plan http://myblog.cfbutler.net/cash-flow-plan/
Session One – Keeping it Short and Simple Goal Setting
1. What are your 3 biggest reasons why you want to succeed as a digital entrepreneur?
2. What are your 3 biggest goals you want to achieve in your business during the next 12 months?
If you have a problem setting goals please read SMART Goals. Email me your specific detailed goals: Charles@exclusivemarketers.com
Session Two – Banking Fundamentals
1. Open up a separate checking and savings account
2. Create a Peace of Mind Fund of $1000 (Emergency Savings) for your business. Read Emergency Fund
3. Get two credit cards with perks if you do not have them now. Capital One Quicksilver and Citi AAdvantage are great cards to use. One credit card will be for your business operations. The second credit card is for marketing.
4. Please sign up here for eBates.com and Megabucks.com Get cashback when a customer buys from you.
Session Three – Business CashFlow Plan (Business Budget)
1. Monthly Shopify Bill
2. Daily Marketing Budget
3. Job Income
4. Banking statements (optional)
Session Four – Your Most Valuable Priority (MVP)
What we have found is that you need to spend at least 3 hours per day on your Most Valuable Priority (MVP). What we have felt and what we have found our most successful students spent at least 3 hours per day on their business. I also learned this from Darren Hardy of Success Magazine. Commit to 3 hours or more building your brand.
1. Schedule 3 hours per day with no distractions. Close the windows. Which means cell phone off, no multiple tabs open on your computer, and people respect your blocked off time. NO DISTRACTIONS.
2. Break your 3 hours into 90 Minute Jam Sessions. Set a time for 90 minutes and actually work for 90 minutes.
3. Refresh. After 90 minutes refresh for 15-30 minutes and go back to another 90 minute Jam Session.
Work With Me Personally– Earn $500-1200 Per Day The Simple Way Here!
P.S. Join The 30 Day Challenge
P.P.S. If you enjoyed this post about Business Planning Session please retweet and comment…
Copyright 2017 Charles Fitzgerald Butler