Repurpose Your Content not Recycle it
I don’t like to say recycle your content. We recycle trash and things we don’t use. My content is not trash. Your content is not trash. So for now on I want you to say that you are repurposing your content. There are so many options for you to extend the life of your content. Repurpose your content to traditional and online marketing sources and you can increase your revenue.
If you have ever faced the stress of devising multiple articles on the same topic, you know how frustrating it can be to come up with unique, quality content for each article. Perhaps you are designing multiple sites that cover a similar subject but with various targets (municipalities, for instance), or maybe you have exhausted your creativity when completing a batch of articles for a client.
Whatever your situation, repurpose your content gives your writing skills an added boost, making it easier to adapt your previous work into new creations. We have outlined a few simple tips to help get you on the right track when it comes to reviving your old content.
4.5 Ways To Repurpose Your Content
1. Dividing Up Existing Material – Have you authored an eBook, brochure, or other large piece of content? You will be surprised at how many individual articles and pieces of content can be derived from such a publication. By taking a lofty eBook or similar item, breaking it down into pieces and rewriting each piece, you will easily be able to come up with several – if not dozens – of new and unique pieces of content that are ready for blogs, websites or any other publication.
You can also consider inspecting content provided to you or your website from other contributors. Is there a quality post or comment from one of your subscribers on there? Use that to create a new piece of content.
2. Revive Old Posts – If you have been running a blog for some time, you may have dozens of pages of content. Chances are that most of your visitors do not read all of your content, and may only look at the first couple of pages. When you consider that many of your current visitors may not be the same visitors from months or years ago, you then can understand how this old content is gold in the rough.
Fluff it, change the wording and re-post it for your new visitors to enjoy. This will save you time in many cases when it comes to adding new blog posts. We obviously do not advocate this method exclusively; you absolutely need new content injected into your sites and blogs on a regular basis.
3. Inspiring Emails – If you run a site or blog on a particular subject, then you probably receive information via email on the subject in question. For instance, individuals running political blogs may receive political updates via email on a daily basis. Consider scavenging through your emails for content that can be supplied to the reader.
If you do not receive emails relevant to your site’s subject, considering signing up for email alerts, RSS feeds and the like to give you access to more news and therefore, more ideas.
4. Change Up the Keywords – Especially important when rewriting and recycling content is the art of balancing keywords with the new content. They obviously have to make sense in the altered context, so verify that you have done this before publishing.
You will also want to make sure that the density of the keyword is still optimal; Pingler’s Keyword Density Checker can help you with that. Never simply copy word-for-word an old or existing piece of content, for fear of it penalizing your (or your client’s) ranking with major search engines.
4.5 How to Repurpose Your Content – Here is an example on how you can repurpose your content. Create a blog post with our viral blogging system. It’s just $25 to start. Then make a video about the blog post. Create an email about your blog post and email it to your list. Then submit your blog post to ezine sites and make it an article. Turn your blog post into a podcast and webinar. Turn your blog post into a PDF file and add it to document sites as another source of revenue.
Go offline and make your blog post a 3-D direct mail piece, post card, flyer, and submit it as a newspaper article. Give a speech about your blog post and then you can hold a workshop. There are so many ways to repurpose your content. Take action now. Article Source:Pingler
Repurpose Your Content with Prosperity Team
Join the “Prosperity Team”, we are here to help you succeed and plug you into a team of individuals all working to better your life in all areas of: Wealth, Health and Happiness! Lock arms with us below!
Stay up to date in “Real” Time with all the marketing strategies that actually work. It’s also smart to lock arms with the top team online today! The Prosperity Team!!! We show you the most up to date “Whats Working Now” strategies that will help you hit your goals…
Here Are Just A Few Of Our Prosperity Team Benefits that you can plug into:
- Live Prosperity Team Coaching Mastermind – Monday-Friday
- Live “Think & Grow Rich” Mindset Call – Monday-Friday
- 5k to 30k per month Daily Action Assignments
- Prosperity Team Training Site – Step By Step Tutorials
- Prosperity Team Facebook Mastermind
- Marketing Systems, emails & webpages that do all the selling for you
And Most Importantly A Partnership Top Internet Marketers, Offline Marketers, 6 & 7 Figure Income Earners!
All for less than it would cost for ordering pizza for the family 1 night! If enjoyed today’s post please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it!
Work With Me Personally– Earn $500-1200 Per Day The Easy Way Here!
If you enjoyed this post about Repurpose Your Content please retweet and comment…