It’s the 2nd Quarter…13 Great Motivational Quotes for 2013
First quarter living is over! January through March has passed. Martin Luther King Day gone! Valentines Day gone! St. Patrick’s Day gone! First day of spring came and went! Are you still starting your goals?
It’s the second day of April people. It’s almost half time and some you have yet to start your 2013 goals. Some of you have started and quit. It’s not too late to get back in the game. Now is always the time. No excuses. Daily consistent action is the only way to succeed.
There is still time to Join Empower Network. Get some coaching right here. You let the first 3 months pass without without getting All In. Now is the time to get committed, get All In, and start creating a steady income stream from the internet.
Here are 13 great motivational quotes to help you finish this year strong. Read one each day and internalize it. These are the quotes from great people in history who’s job was to help others succeed.
It’s the 2nd Quarter – Start Living Now
This set of inspirational thoughts for the year will galvanize you into action.At the start of every year, I create a list of quotes to guide and inspire me for the next 9 months. Here are the quotes I’ve selected for 2013:
- “Cherish your visions and your dreams as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements.”Napoleon Hill
- “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.” Brian Tracy
- “Success is getting what you want. Happiness is wanting what you get.” Dale Carnegie
- “Obstacles are necessary for success because in selling, as in all careers of importance, victory comes only after many struggles and countless defeats.” Og Mandino
- “A real decision is measured by the fact that you’ve taken a new action. If there’s no action, you haven’t truly decided.” Tony Robbins
- “If you can’t control your anger, you are as helpless as a city without walls waiting to be attacked.” The Book of Proverbs
- “A mediocre person tells. A good person explains. A superior person demonstrates. A great person inspires others to see for themselves.” Harvey Mackay
- “Freedom, privileges, options, must constantly be exercised, even at the risk of inconvenience.” Jack Vance
- “Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live.” Jim Rohn
- “You can have everything in life you want, if you will just help other people get what they want.” Zig Ziglar
- “The number of times I succeed is in direct proportion to the number of times I can fail and keep on trying.” Tom Hopkins
- “You have everything you need to build something far bigger than yourself.” Seth Godin
- “Your goal is the destination, committment is the vehicle, and the lesson is found in the journey.” Charles Fitzgerald Butler
Readers: Finish this year with a huge burst of motivation. Can you help me out? What quotes or thoughts inspire YOU to be the best that you can be? (Leave a comment!)
2nd Quarter Join Empower Now!
Join our Team Here Are Just A Few Of Our Prosperity Team Benefits that you can plug into:
- Live Prosperity Team Coaching Mastermind – Monday-Friday
- Live “Think & Grow Rich” Mindset Call – Monday-Friday
- 10k per month Daily Action Assignments
- Prosperity Team Training Site – Step By Step Tutorials
- Prosperity Team Facebook Mastermind
- Marketing Systems, emails & webpages that do all the selling for you.
And Most Importantly A Partnership Top Internet Marketers, Offline Marketers, 6 & 7 Figure Income Earners!
All for less than it would cost for ordering pizza for the family 1 night! If enjoyed today’s post please ‘like & share’ this page so someone else can benefit from it!
Charles Fitzgerald Butler
Work With Me Personally– Earn $500-1200 Per Day The Easy Way Here!
If you enjoyed this post about 2nd Quarter please retweet and comment