Learn from the Wizard of Omaha
Yesterday I gave you 5 lessons from the Sage of Omaha. Mr. Warren Buffett is considered the best investor of the 20th century. He is one of the wealthiest men in the world. We continue with the Wizard of Omaha’s lessons. Here is a recap of lessons 1-5:
- Reinvest Your Profits
- Be Willing to be Different
- Never Suck Your Thumb
- Spell Out The Deal Before You Start
- Watch Small Expenses
Wizard of Omaha Lessons 6-10
I hope the first 5 lessons gave you insight on how to run your business. Now implement these next 5 lessons and continue to be persistent in applying them everyday.
6. Limit What You Borrow: Living on credit cards and loans won’t make you rich. Warren Buffett has never borrowed a significant amount — not to invest, not for a mortgage. He has gotten many heart-rendering letters from people who thought their borrowing was manageable but became overwhelmed by debt. His advice: Negotiate with creditors to pay what you can. Then, when you’re debt-free, work on saving some money that you can use to invest.
7. Be Persistent: With tenacity and ingenuity, you can win against a more established competitor. Warren Buffett acquired the Nebraska Furniture Mart in 1983 because he liked the way its founder, Rose Blumkin, did business. A Russian immigrant, she built the mart from a pawnshop into the largest furniture store in North America. Her strategy was to undersell the big shots, and she was a merciless negotiator. To Warren Buffett, Rose embodied the unwavering courage that makes a winner out of an underdog.
8. Know When To Quit: Once, when Warren Buffett was a teen, he went to the racetrack. He bet on a race and lost. To recoup his funds, he bet on another race. He lost again, leaving him with close to nothing. He felt sick — he had squandered nearly a week’s earnings. Warren Buffett never repeated that mistake. Know when to walk away from a loss, and don’t let anxiety fool you into trying again.
9. Assess The Risk: In 1995, the employer of Warren Buffett’s son, Howie, was accused by the FBI of price-fixing. Warren Buffett advised Howie to imagine the worst-and-bast-case scenarios if he stayed with the company. His son quickly realized that the risks of staying far outweighed any potential gains, and he quit the next day. Asking yourself “and then what?” can help you see all of the possible consequences when you’re struggling to make a decision — and can guide you to the smartest choice.
10. Know What Success Really Means: Despite his wealth, Warren Buffett does not measure success by dollars. In 2006, he pledged to give away almost his entire fortune to charities, primarily the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation. He’s adamant about not funding monuments to himself — no Warren Buffett buildings or halls. “I know people who have a lot of money,” he says, “and they get testimonial dinners and hospital wings named after them. But the truth is that nobody in the world loves them. When you get to my age, you’ll measure your success in life by how many of the people you want to have love you, actually do love you. That’s the ultimate test of how you’ve lived your life.”
Prosperity Team and the Wizard of Omaha
Click this link to see our “Prosperity Formula” & Release Your Fear Of Success!
Join the “Prosperity Team”, we are here to help you succeed and plug you into a team of individuals all working to better your life in all areas of: Wealth, Health and Happiness! Lock arms with us below!
Stay up to date in “Real” Time with all the marketing strategies that actually work. It’s also smart to lock arms with the top team online today! The Prosperity Team!!! We show you the most up to date “Whats Working Now” strategies that will help you hit your goals…
At any time you may want to take action and apply to be part of our mastermind team because if you have not hit your goals by now then something needs to change! Let us help you!
Simply watch this video and follow the actions we’ve laid out for you. If you’ve already seen that video then fill out this form to gain instant access to our mastermind team and all the bonuses you‘ll get here.
Charles Fitzgerald Butler
Work With Me Personally– Earn $500-1200 Per Day The Easy Way Here!